Learn how to make a delicious milk cake in a simple and easy way! This recipe is economical and quick to make, check it out!
For your milk cake to be perfect, use these ingredients from the list below and follow the step-by-step instructions for preparing the recipe.
1 liter of milk
2 cups of sugar
3 tablespoons of margarine
2 1/2 cups wheat flour
- In a blender, add 4 eggs;
- Add 1 liter of milk;
- Add 2 cups sugar;
- Add 3 tablespoons of margarine;
- Cover and beat for 2 minutes;
- Add 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour;
- Beat again to mix;
- Transfer the dough to a greased shape with margarine;
- Take to preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes;
- Your milk cake is ready!