Let’s make a fluffy carrot cake with chocolate frosting, very tasty and simple to eat for breakfast and breakfast. See selected recipe!
Fluffy Carrot Cake with Chocolate Icing (Blender)
To prepare this fluffy carrot cake, you will need the listed ingredients.
See the step-by-step preparation method and check out more details in the video.
240mL oil (1 cup)
450g of raw and chopped carrots
360g Sugar (2 cups)
360g wheat flour (3 cups)
22g of chemical yeast (1 and 1/2 tablespoon)
240g Sugar (1 and 1/3 cup)
40g butter (2 tablespoons)
90g cocoa powder (1 cup)
45mL of milk (3 tablespoons)
- In a blender, add 5 eggs;
- Add 240mL of oil (1 cup);
- Add 450g of raw and chopped carrots
- Beat well;
- Transfer to a bowl;
- Add 360g Sugar (2 cups);
- Add 360g of wheat flour (3 cups) little by little while mixing;
- Add 22g of chemical yeast (1 and 1/2 tablespoon);
- Transfer to a greased and infarcted shape;
- Take to preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 40 minutes;
- Add topping ingredients to a saucepan;
- Mix well over medium/low heat;
- When it starts bubbling count 1 minute;
- Add frosting over the cake;
- As soon as it starts to dry, cut the cake;
- Your carrot cake with chocolate frosting is ready!