Learn step-by-step with this simple garlic and oil pasta recipe. Very easy to do, check it out!
Easy to Make Garlic and Oil Pasta
For your garlic and oil pasta to be perfect, use the following ingredients from the list and follow the step-by-step preparation instructions.
1/2 pack of spaghetti pasta (250g)
6 tablespoons of olive oil
5 cloves of garlic
⅓ teaspoon black pepper
2 teaspoons of salt (to taste)
- In a pot of boiling water, add 2 teaspoons of salt (to taste);
- Add 1/2 pack of spaghetti pasta (250g);
- In a skillet, add 6 tablespoons of olive oil;
- Add 5 garlic cloves (3 crushed and 2 sliced);
- Turn on the low fire and let it fry a little;
- Turn off the fire and keep mixing;
- Add ⅓ teaspoon black pepper;
- Once the noodles are on point, transfer them to the skillet;
- Mix well;
- Your garlic and oil pasta is ready!