How about making a very tasty brigadeiro to eat for dessert? Check out this simple and easy-to-make recipe!
For your brigadeiro to be delicious, use the ingredients from the list below and follow the instructions for preparation.
1 can of condensed milk
1 can of sour cream
1 cup cocoa powder (or 3/4 cup cocoa powder)
1 tablespoon butter at room temperature
Grated chocolate to finish (optional)
- In a blender, add 3 eggs;
- Add 1 can of condensed milk;
- Add 1 can of whey cream;
- Add 1 cup cocoa powder (or 3/4 cup cocoa powder);
- Add 1 tablespoon (soup) of butter at room temperature;
- Beat well;
- Transfer the mixture to a greased shape with butter and sprinkled with sugar;
- Add the shape inside a larger shape;
- Add hot water in the bottom form;
- Cover the shape of the brigadeirão with aluminum paper;
- Take to preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 45 minutes;
- Develop when it’s cold;
- Take it to the fridge for 2 hours;
- Add sprinkles on top;
- Your brigadeirão is ready!