Bechamel sauce (also known as white sauce) is perfect for pasta like pasta, lasagna… Check out a simple and easy recipe to make your own!
Béchamel Sauce with Sour Cream (Simple White Sauce)
Your white sauce will be perfect if you follow the recipe’s preparation method, using the ingredients on the list.
3 tablespoons of margarine or butter
3 tablespoons wheat flour
450ml of milk
Salt (to taste)
Black pepper (to taste)
1 box of cream
- In a pan on the fire, add 3 tablespoons of margarine or butter;
- Add 3 tablespoons of wheat flour;
- Blend for 2 minutes;
- Add 450ml of milk while mixing;
- Add Salt (to taste);
- Add kingdom pepper (to taste);
- Blend for 5 minutes;
- Add 1 box of cream milk;
- Stir for 2 minutes;
- Your white bechamel sauce is ready!