Learn how to make a quick and easy vinaigrette with this recipe. Ideal for your barbecue and feijoada!
For your vinaigrette to be very tasty, use the ingredients listed below and follow the step-by-step preparation instructions.
3 chopped tomatoes
1/2 large chopped onion
parsley and chives to taste
1/2 chopped yellow pepper
1/2 chopped red bell pepper
1/2 chopped green pepper
Salt and pepper to taste
Olive oil to taste
- In a bowl, add 3 chopped tomatoes;
- Add 1/2 large chopped onion;
- Add parsley and chives to taste;
- Add 1/2 chopped red bell pepper;
- Add 1/2 chopped green bell pepper;
- Add 1/2 chopped yellow bell pepper;
- Add salt and pepper to taste;
- Add the juice of 1 lime;
- Add olive oil to taste;
- Add some water;
- Mix well;
- Your vinaigrette is ready!