Learn how to make a delicious condensed milk pudding to eat for dessert. This recipe is very simple and easy to make, check it out!
Traditional Condensed Milk Pudding
To prepare your traditional condensed milk pudding, you will need the following ingredients below.
Follow the preparation instructions.
1 box of condensed milk
600ml of milk
1 cup of sugar
3/4 cup of water
- In a pan on the fire, add 1 cup of sugar;
- Let it melt;
- Add 3/4 cup hot water;
- Mix and let it boil until dissolved;
- Transfer to shape and pass on the sides;
- In a bowl, add 3 eggs;
- Add 1 box of condensed milk;
- Add 600ml of milk;
- Transfer to shape;
- Cover with foil;
- Add the shape inside a larger shape with 3 fingers of water (add vinegar so as not to darken the shapes);
- Take to preheated oven at 160 degrees for approximately 1 hour;
- Your condensed milk pudding is ready!