There is no easier canned corn cake than this one! Learn this very tasty recipe for your breakfast and afternoon snack.
Tin Corn Cake
In order for your cornbread to taste amazing, you will need to use the following quality ingredients.
Follow the step-by-step preparation method and watch the video for more details.
Note: we will use the corn can to measure the other ingredients.
3 eggs 150 grams
1 can of canned corn without the water 200 grams
1 can of sugar 250 grams
1 can of milk 290 ml
1/2 can of oil 145 ml
1 can of cornmeal 185 grams
1 level tablespoon of baking powder 14 grams
- In a blender, add 3 eggs 150 grams;
- Add 1 can of canned corn without the water 200 grams;
- Add 1 can of sugar 250 grams;
- Add 1 can of milk 290 ml;
- Add 1/2 can oil 145 ml;
- Beat for 5 minutes;
- Transfer to a bowl;
- Add 1 can of cornmeal 185 grams;
- Add 1 level spoon (soup) of baking powder 14 grams;
- Mix and beat for 1 minute;
- Transfer to a form/bake greased with butter/margarine and floured with cornmeal;
- Take to preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes;
- Your tin corn cake is ready!