Learn how to make a simple cake using sour cream. It’s very fluffy and moist, it’s easy and simple to make!
Simple Milk Cream Cakes
Make this cake with cream, it’s simple and great for your breakfast.
Check the ingredients and follow the preparation method!
2 eggs (100g)
1/2 cup unsalted butter at room temperature (100g)
1 cup (tea) sugar (184g)
1 can of cream (200g)
1 pinch of salt (no need if the butter is salted)
1 tablespoon baking powder (14g)
1 and 1/2 cup wheat flour (tea)
- In a bowl, add 2 eggs (100g);
- Add 1/2 cup (tea) of unsalted butter at room temperature (100g);
- Add 1 cup (tea) of sugar (184g);
- Add 1 box of milk cream (200g);
- Add 1 pinch of salt (no need to put it if the butter has salt);
- Mix well;
- Add 1 tablespoon (soup) of baking powder (14g);
- Add 1 and 1/2 cup (tea) of wheat flour;
- Mix and beat well;
- Transfer to a greased and infarcted roast;
- Take to preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 50 minutes;
- Your simple milk cream cake is ready!