Learn how to make this delicious simple chocolate pave to enjoy this quick, easy and economical dessert. Perfect for Christmas. Check out the recipe!
Simple Chocolate Pave (Christmas Desserts)
For your chocolate pave to be perfect, you will need to use the ingredients from the list below.
Following the instructions on how to prepare it, it will be amazing!
1 and 1/2 cup of milk
2 tablespoons of corn starch
395g condensed milk
1 cup cocoa powder 50% cocoa
200g of cream
200g cornstarch biscuits
Milk chocolate drops
Milk to soak the cookies
200g milk chocolate
100g of cream
- In a pan over low heat, add 1 cup and 1/2 of milk;
- Add 2 tablespoons cornstarch;
- When it dissolves well, add 395g of condensed milk;
- Add 1 cup of cocoa powder 50% cocoa;
- Mix well;
- Turn on the low fire and mix;
- Once it thickens and starts to boil, turn off the heat.
- Add 200g of cream;
- Mix and turn on the fire again until it starts to boil;
- In a refractory, add 1 layer of chocolate cream;
- Add 1 layer of wet cornstarch biscuits in milk;
- Repeat these steps one more time;
- Add chocolate chips or shavings;
- Repeat layers of chocolate cream and cookies;
- In a container, add 200g of chocolate to milk;
- Add 100g of cream;
- Take to microwave every 30 seconds mixing (until melted);
- Add over the pave;
- Add sprinkles or chocolate shavings to decorate;
- Your chocolate pave is ready!