Learn how to make this delicious powdered milk pudding recipe! It’s simple, easy and your pudding is very tasty!
Powdered milk pudding
Learn how to make this delicious powdered milk pudding to eat for dessert, check out the necessary ingredients and follow the step-by-step instructions for making it!
1 cup of water (250 ml)
1 cup of milk (250 ml)
10 spoons of milk powder 100g
8 spoons of sugar
1 cup of sugar
1/3 cup of water
- In a pan, add 1 cup of sugar;
- Add 1/3 cup water;
- Turn on the low fire and leave it until the point;
- Transfer the syrup to a shape and spread it on the sides;
- In a blender, add 3 eggs;
- Add 1 cup of water (250ml);
- Add 1 cup milk (250ml);
- Add 10 spoons of powdered milk 100g;
- Add 8 spoons of sugar;
- Beat for 3 minutes;
- Transfer the mixture to shape;
- Cover the shape with aluminum paper and place it inside another shape;
- Add boiling water in the bottom mold (up to half of the mold);
- Take to preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 45 minutes;
- Your powdered milk pudding is ready!