How about making a different dessert? The nest milk mousse is tasty and easy to make. Check out the recipe!
Powdered milk mousse
For your nest milk mousse to be perfect, check out the necessary ingredients and follow the step-by-step preparation method.
1 can condensed milk (395g)
1 box of cream (200g)
1 cup powdered milk (130g)
2 tablespoons of squeezed lemon (30ml)
- In a blender, add 1 can of condensed milk (395g);
- Add 1 box of cream (200g);
- Add 1 cup powdered milk (130g);
- Add 2 tablespoons of squeezed lemon (30ml);
- Beat well;
- Transfer to a container;
- Take it to the fridge for 2 hours;
- Add chocolate zest to decorate;
- Your powdered milk mousse is ready!