Mashed potatoes are a quick and easy dish to make. Check out this very simple recipe and prepare it right now for your lunch or dinner!
To make this yummy mashed potato, see the few ingredients you will need and follow the instructions in the preparation method.
1L of water
1 kg of potatoes already peeled (buy 1.3 kg)
1 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup (tea) of mayonnaise (144g)
2/3 cup (tea) cream cheese (150g)
- In a pan, add 1L of water;
- Add 1kg of already peeled potatoes;
- Boil until tender;
- Drain the water and transfer the potatoes to a mixer;
- Beat for 30 seconds (without water);
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt;
- Add 2/3 cup (tea) of mayonnaise (144g);
- Add 2/3 cup (tea) of cream cheese (150g);
- Beat again for 30 seconds;
- Your mashed potato is ready (you can sift it to be smooth)!