Learn how to make a delicious lemon pie! This recipe, in addition to being simple and easy to make, will surprise your guests and family. Check out!
In the mood for a refreshing and delicious dessert?
This lemon pie is quick and easy.
See the ingredients and follow the step-by-step preparation method.
200g cornstarch or maria biscuits
1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
1/2 cup unsalted butter (100g)
1 can of condensed milk (395g)
1 can of cream (200g)
2/3 cup (tea) lemon juice (145ml)
1/4 cup (tea) of water (50ml) to dissolve the gelatin
6g unflavored gelatin powder
Lemon zest to decorate
- In a bowl, crush 200g of cornstarch or marie biscuits (blender or mixer);
- Add 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest;
- Add 1/2 cup (tea) of unsalted butter (100g);
- Mix well;
- Split the dough in half;
- Add half the dough in a form or refractory and press it;
- Use the other half for the sides of the pan, and pinch it together;
- Take to preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 13 minutes;
- Take the dough to the fridge;
- In a blender, add 1 box of condensed milk (395g);
- Add 1 box of milk cream (200g);
- Add 2/3 cup (tea) of lemon juice (145ml);
- In a bowl, add 1/4 cup (tea) of water (50ml) to dissolve the gelatin;
- Add 6g of unflavored gelatin powder;
- Mix and let hydrate for 4 minutes;
- Melt the gelatine in the microwave for 40 seconds or in a water bath;
- Add to blender;
- Beat well;
- Add in the form of the dough;
- Take it to the fridge for 4 hours;
- Add lemon zest to garnish;
- Your lemon pie is ready!