Italian straw is a very tasty sweet and easy to make. Check out this simple recipe!
For your Italian straw to be perfect, write down the necessary ingredients and follow the preparation step-by-step.
1 can of condensed milk
4 tablespoon cocoa powder
1 box of cream
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
1 package of starch biscuits (cornstarch)
- In a pan, add 1 can of condensed milk;
- Add 4 tbsp cocoa powder;
- Add 1 box of cream milk;
- Add 1 tablespoon butter or margarine;
- Mix well in low fire, until you start to release from the bottom of the pan;
- Break 1 packet of starch biscuits (cornstarch);
- Add to pan;
- Pass a little oil on a tracing paper;
- Put the paper in a shape;
- Add the Italian straw;
- Tighten it;
- Cover and place in the freezer for 1 hour;
- Roll in refined sugar;
- Your Italian straw is ready!