Learn how to make a simple, easy and economical homemade cappuccino. No more buying cappuccino at the market, this recipe makes a lot!
For you to prepare your own homemade cappuccino, you will need the ingredients below.
Follow the preparation instructions.
2 and 1/2 cup of powdered milk (I used the Ninho brand)
1 cup cocoa powder or chocolate powder
2 tablespoon(s) cinnamon powder
1 cup of sugar
1 sachet of instant coffee 50 g (I used the brand Nescafé)
1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- In a container, mixer or blender, add 2 and 1/2 cup of powdered milk (I used the Ninho brand);
- Add 1 cup of cocoa powder or chocolate powder;
- Add 2 tablespoons of cinnamon powder;
- Add 1 cup sugar;
- Add 1 sachet of instant coffee 50 g (I used the Nescafé brand);
- Add 1 teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate;
- Mix well;
- Your Homemade Cappuccino is ready!