Learn how to make a creamy canned corn cake in the blender! This recipe is simple and easy to make.
Creamy and Simple Corn Cake
To make your creamy corn cake delicious, use the ingredients on the list and follow the step-by-step preparation instructions.
Use the can of corn as a measure for the other ingredients.
1 can of corn
1 can of cornstarch, millet or cornmeal
1 can of milk
1/2 can of oil
1 can of sugar
1 tablespoon yeast
1 can of grated cheese
- In a blender, add 1 can of corn;
- Add 1 can of cornstarch, cornmeal or cornmeal;
- Add 1 can of milk;
- Add 1/2 can oil;
- Add 3 eggs;
- Add 1 can of sugar;
- Add 1 tablespoon (soup) of baking soda;
- Beat well;
- Add 1 can of grated cheese;
- Beat for 15 seconds;
- Transfer to a greased and floured shape with cornmeal;
- Take to preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 40 minutes;
- Your creamy corn cake is ready!