To make a delicious and complete oven rice for your lunch and dinner, check out this simple and easy-to-make recipe!
Complete Baked Rice
To prepare this complete oven rice, you will need the ingredients listed below.
Follow the step-by-step instructions and your rice will be exceptional!
1/2 cup or more chopped bacon
1/2 cup or more chopped pepperoni
1 small chopped onion
1 medium grated carrot
Chopped olives to taste
1/2 cup corn
1/2 cup peas
1 sachet of prepared tomato sauce
Approximately 6 cups of cooked rice
150g of ham
150g of cheese
- In a pot over the heat, add 1/2 cup or so of chopped bacon;
- Add 1/2 cup or more chopped pepperoni;
- Fry until golden brown;
- Add 1 small chopped onion;
- Add 1 grated medium carrot;
- Let it fry a little;
- Add chopped olives to taste;
- Add 1/2 cup corn;
- Add 1/2 cup peas;
- Add 1 sachet of ready-made tomato sauce;
- Mix well;
- Add approximately 6 cups cooked rice;
- Transfer to a platter;
- Add ham and cheese;
- Take to preheated oven at 180 degrees until gratin;
- Your complete oven rice is ready!