Shall we make a very wet and delicious chocolate brownie? Check out this recipe that is simple and easy to make!
For your chocolate brownie to be very tasty, use quality ingredients.
Check out the step-by-step preparation method and the list of ingredients used in the recipe.
1+1/2 cup of tea (200 ml cup) of sugar
200 grams chopped bittersweet chocolate
3 tablespoons of margarine
1/2 cup of tea (200 ml cup) of cocoa powder 50% cocoa
1 cup of tea (cup 200 ml) of wheat flour
1 pinch of salt
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
100 grams semisweet chocolate chopped to finish
- In a bowl, add 4 eggs;
- Add 1+1/2 cup of tea (200 ml cup) of sugar;
- Mix well;
- In another bowl, add 200 grams of chopped half bitter chocolate;
- Add 3 tablespoons of margarine;
- Take it in a water bath and mix until it melts completely;
- Mix the melted chocolate with the beaten eggs;
- Add 1/2 cup of tea (200 ml cup) of powdered chocolate 50% cocoa;
- Add 1 cup of tea (200 ml cup) of wheat flour;
- Add 1 pinch of salt;
- Add 1 teaspoon vanilla essence;
- Mix well;
- Transfer the brownie dough to a greased shape and sprinkled with chocolate powder;
- Add 100 grams of chopped bittersweet chocolate to finish;
- Take to preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 35 minutes;
- Your chocolate brownie is ready!