Learn how to make a delicious Belgian cream to use as a filling for cakes, pies and pastries. Check out this simple and easy recipe!
For your Belgian cream to be delicious, use the quality ingredients mentioned below and follow the step-by-step recipe preparation method.
500 ml whole milk
3 tablespoons cornstarch
1 tablespoon vanilla essence
1 can of condensed milk
2 egg yolks (sifted)
3 tablespoons powdered milk (optional)
200 ml whipped cream, whipped and chilled
- In a pan, add 500 ml of whole milk;
- In a bowl, add 3 tablespoons of cornstarch and dilute with a little milk;
- Add mixture to pan;
- Add 1 tablespoon (soup) of vanilla essence;
- Add 1 can of condensed milk;
- Mix well over low heat;
- Transfer the cream to a bowl;
- Cover with film paper and let it cool;
- Beat 200 ml of beaten and cold whipped cream;
- Mix the cream into the whipped cream;
- Your Belgian cream is ready!