Banana cake with fit oatmeal is very tasty, this recipe I guarantee is easy and simple to make! Check out!
Banana Cake with Fit Oats
For your banana oatmeal cake to be perfect, check out the necessary ingredients in the recipe and follow the instructions in the preparation method!
4 medium mashed bananas (I used nanica)
Cinnamon powder to taste
1 cup of tea (200 ml cup) of oats in fine flakes
1 teaspoon chemical baking powder
- In a bowl, add 2 eggs;
- Mix well;
- Add 4 medium mashed bananas (I used nanica);
- Add cinnamon powder to taste;
- Add 1 cup of tea (cup 200 ml) of oats in fine flakes;
- Add 1 teaspoon of chemical baking powder;
- Transfer the mass to a greased and infarcted shape;
- Take to preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 25 to 30 minutes;
- Your banana oat cake is ready!