Learn how to make the original tapioca dadinho recipe! If you’ve never eaten it, you don’t know what you’re missing… Check out this simple and easy-to-make recipe!
For your tapioca dadinho to be perfect, you will need the ingredients listed below.
Follow the preparation instructions.
300 grams of coalho cheese
250 grams of granulated tapioca
Salt (be careful with the amount as it can vary according to the salt in the cheese)
1 pinch of white pepper
500 ml whole milk
- In a bowl, add 300 grams of grated coalho cheese;
- Add 250 grams of granulated tapioca;
- Add salt to taste;
- Add 1 pinch of white pepper;
- In a pan, add 500 ml whole milk;
- Take it to the fire and let it boil;
- Add milk to bowl;
- In one form, forre with plastic film;
- Transfer the mixture and spread;
- Cover with plastic film;
- Take it to the fridge for 30 minutes;
- Cut into cubes;
- Fry in hot oil until golden;
- Dry on paper towels;
- Your tapioca dadinho is ready!