Make a very tasty sweet potato puree so your lunch and dinner don’t leave the diet! Check out this simple and easy recipe!
Sweet Potato Puree
For your sweet potato puree to be very tasty, use the ingredients from the list below and follow the instructions in the preparation method.
Sweet potato 500g
01 tablespoon of butter
100ml whole milk
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
- Wash and peel Sweet potato 500g;
- Chop the potatoes;
- Transfer the chopped potatoes to a pan, to cook steamed (or cook in the same water);
- Cook until soft (approximately 30 minutes);
- Love the potatoes with a fork or mixer;
- Add 100ml whole milk;
- Add salt and kingdom pepper to taste;
- Add 01 tablespoon of butter;
- Knead and mix well over low heat;
- Your Sweet Potato Purée is ready!