Want to prepare delicious bacon pasta with white sauce for your weekend? Check out this recipe that is easy and quick to make!
Pasta with Bacon in White Sauce
Your white sauce pasta will be delicious using bacon and the ingredients listed below.
Follow the step-by-step preparation method!
1/2 kg of chopped bacon
340g of pasta
1 full tablespoon of butter
1 pinch of nutmeg
1 1/2 tablespoon wheat flour
400ml of milk
1 small onion cut into cubes
Salt and pepper to taste
Green seasoning to taste
- In a pan, add 1/2 kg of chopped bacon;
- Fry until it foams and releases the fat;
- Drain the bacon on paper towels and set aside (remove the fat from the pan);
- In another pot, boil the pasta according to package directions;
- In the pan where you fried the bacon, add 1 very full tablespoon of butter;
- Let it melt;
- Add chopped onion;
- Fry until golden brown a little;
- Add 1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour;
- Add the milk;
- Add 1 pinch of nutmeg;
- Add black pepper;
- Add 1 pinch of salt;
- Mix until thickened;
- Add noodles;
- Add bacon;
- Add green seasoning;
- Mix well;
- Your bacon pasta with white sauce is ready!