How about a lemon pie for dessert today? Come prepare with this simple and easy recipe!
For your lemon pie to be very tasty, you will need to use the ingredients from the list below.
Follow the preparation method and it will be excellent!
200g wheat flour
100g unsalted butter
2 tablespoons of sugar
40 ml of water
- Lemon cream
1 can of condensed milk
1 box of gourmet milk cream
1/2 cup lemon
1 box of whipped cream
2 spoons of sugar
- In a bowl, add 200g of wheat flour;
- Add 100g unsalted butter;
- Add 2 tablespoons sugar;
- Add 1 yolk;
- Add 40 ml of water;
- Blend with fingertips;
- Transfer the mass to the shape, pressing the bottom and sides;
- Make several holes in the bottom of the dough with a fork;
- Take to oven at 200 degrees for approximately 20 minutes;
- In a bowl, add 1 can of condensed milk;
- Add 1 box of gourmet milk cream;
- Add 1/2 cup lemon;
- Add inside the dough;
- Take it to the fridge for 2 hours;
- In a mixer, add 1 box of whipped cream;
- Add 2 spoons of sugar;
- Beat to whipped cream;
- Add over pie;
- Add lemon zest on top;
- Your lemon pie is ready!