Make a perfect homemade mayonnaise for you to eat with fries, hamburgers and many other dishes! See how easy this recipe is!
Homemade Mayonnaise (Garlic and/or Green)
For your homemade mayonnaise to be perfect, use the ingredients from the list below and follow the preparation instructions.
Well chilled whole milk (200ml)
3 cloves of garlic
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon lemon juice
Black pepper (to taste)
½ teaspoon of salt
- In a skillet, add 1 tablespoon olive oil;
- Add 3 lightly crushed garlic cloves;
- Let it gold;
- In a bowl or mixer, add well-chilled whole milk (200ml);
- Whisk while adding oil little by little, until creamy;
- Add 1 teaspoon lemon juice;
- Hit some more;
- Add half a teaspoon of salt;
- Add fried garlic;
- Add 1 pinch of black pepper;
- Knock again;
- You can add cilantro or chives and parsley and beat;
- Your homemade mayonnaise is ready!