The end of the year is coming, nothing better than preparing a stuffed french toast for the holidays! Surprise your relatives with this simple and easy-to-make recipe!
French Toast Stuffed with Dulce de Leche
For your french toast to be well stuffed with dulce de leche, see the necessary ingredients and follow the step-by-step instructions for preparation.
7 stale breads (not hard)
Dulce de leche for the filling
500ml of milk
1 can of condensed milk
Cinnamon sugar for sprinkling
- Cut 7 stale breads 2 fingers wide each slice;
- Make a cut in the middle of each slice (not all the way through);
- Add dulce de leche to the cut;
- In a bowl, add 500ml of milk;
- Add 1 can of condensed milk;
- In another bowl, add 3 eggs and beat;
- In another bowl, add sugar with cinnamon and mix;
- In a pan over medium heat, add half a liter of oil;
- Pass the french toast in the milk, pass it in the egg;
- Fry in hot oil;
- Dry on paper towel;
- Roll the french toast in cinnamon sugar;
- Your french toast stuffed with dulce de leche is ready!