Learn how to make a delicious egg moqueca that is easy, quick and economical! This recipe is very tasty, check it out!
Economy Egg Moqueca
For your Bahian egg moqueca to be very tasty, see the ingredients needed to prepare it and follow the step-by-step instructions.
1 onion cut into rings (160g)
1 bell pepper cut into slices (90g)
2 sliced tomatoes (270g)
12 dried shrimp (to taste and optional)
Coconut milk (200ml)
3 tbsp palm oil (to taste)
8 eggs or more
1 tbsp cilantro (to taste)
- In a pan, add 1 onion cut into rings (160g);
- Add 1 bell pepper cut into slices (90g);
- Add 2 sliced tomatoes (270g);
- Add 12 dried shrimp (to taste and optional);
- Add coconut milk (200ml);
- Tampe, lead to medium fire and cook for approximately 8 minutes;
- Add 3 tablespoons palm oil (to taste);
- Lower the heat and add 8 eggs or more;
- Add salt to taste;
- Add 1 tbsp cilantro (to taste);
- Let cook for 3 minutes;
- Your egg moqueca is ready!