Learn how to make a delicious coconut dessert with plums for lunch and dinner. Check out this simple and easy recipe!
Coconut Manjar with Plums
For your coconut and prunes delicacy to be perfect, you will need to use the following ingredients.
Follow the step-by-step instructions for making it delicious!
1 liter of whole milk
6 tablespoons of cornstarch
2 cups of tea (200 ml cup) of sugar
200 ml of coconut milk
1 package of shredded coconut (100 grams)
- Plum sauce
300 grams pitted black plums
1 cup of tea (200 ml cup) of sugar
1 cup of tea (200 ml cup) of water
- In a pan on the off fire, add 1 liter of whole milk;
- Add 6 tablespoons cornstarch;
- Mix well;
- Add 2 cups of tea (200 ml cup) of sugar;
- Add 200 ml of coconut milk;
- Add 1 package of grated coconut (100 grams);
- Turn on the low fire and mix non stop until it’s very consistent (ungluing from the bottom of the pan);
- Turn off the fire;
- Unite a shape with a strand of oil;
- Transfer the cream to the shape;
- Cover with film paper;
- Take it to the fridge for 4 hours;
- Plum sauce
- In a pan, add 300 grams of pitted black plum;
- Add 1 cup of tea (200 ml cup) of sugar;
- Add 1 cup of tea (200 ml cup) of water;
- Turn on the fire and mix;
- Mix and leave for 5 minutes after it starts to boil;
- Add the syrup over the coconut manjar;
- Your coconut delicacy with plum syrup is ready!