Make this delicious banana pie with dulce de leche, also known as Banoffee. Great to eat as dessert!
See how simple and easy the recipe is to make!
Banoffee Pie (Banana with Dulce de Leche)
For your Banoffee pie to be perfect, write down the necessary ingredients and follow the step-by-step instructions for preparing the recipe.
270 grams of cornstarch cookies or 58 cookies
200 grams melted unsalted butter or 1 cup
1 teaspoon cinnamon powder or 3 grams
600 grams of milk jam
6 dwarf or cockatiel bananas (or enough to fill the dish)
600 grams of cream
¼ cup (tea) of refined sugar or 45 grams
Cinnamon to sprinkle
- In a processor, add 270 grams of cornstarch cookies or 58 cookies;
- Beat well until it becomes a flour;
- Transfer to a bowl;
- Add 200 grams melted unsalted butter or 1 cup;
- Add 1 teaspoon (tea) of cinnamon powder or 3 grams;
- Mix well;
- Transfer to a refractory (press with a spoon);
- Take to preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 10 minutes;
- Let cool;
- Add 600 grams of dulce de leche;
- Add banana slices;
- Beat 600 grams of cream with ¼ cup (tea) of refined sugar or 45 grams;
- Add over the bananas;
- Make peaks with the spoon;
- Add cinnamon to garnish;
- Your Banoffee Pie (Banana with Dulce de Leche) is ready!