
US War Airplanes bombarded the Yemen more than 70 times in the 24 -hour period in defense of Israeli genocide in Gaza
Ansarallah leader Abdul Malik al-Houthi has stated that the current US aggression against Yemen will not be able to force the Iemenites Armed Forces (YAF) to interrupt their operations in support of Palestine.
“US climbing aims to isolate the Palestinian people, pressing those who support their cause, including Iran, Iraq, Lebanon and even South Africa, and silence humanitarian voices in the US and Europe under the pretext of Anti -Semitism,” Houthi said during a televised speech in celebration of the International Day of QDS.
“The enemies of the US and Israel commit genocide against children and women, killing babies even in hospitals, and consider humans as animals,” added the leader of the Ansarallah resistance movement.
While Houthi spent his speech, US war planes renewed his attacks on Yemen, launching dozens of air strikes on Friday night in the provinces of Sanaa, Sadaa and Al-Jawf. In total, the US bombed the Yemen more than 70 times in a 24 -hour period.
Despite uninterrupted aggression earlier in the day, millions of Yemenis gathered across the country to show their firm Yaf support led by Ansarallah and Palestinians in Gaza.
“The presence of our people expresses the will of the whole population, bringing a strong message to the US, which are frustrated with a nation that refuses to submit,” Houthi said during his speech, noting that submission to the US and Israel is “shameful.”
“While the US claims to aim military capabilities, they attack civil areas in Sanaa and other provinces. The US is failing and will not affect our military operations at sea or missile attacks to the Zionist entity,” he added.
On Thursday, heavy US and Britain attacks targeted several areas of Yemen, including the capital and its main civil airport. US President Donald Trump has approved nighttime attacks against Yemen in response to his pro-Palestinian missile attacks against Israel and intense naval operations against US War ships in the Red Sea.
Originally published by The Cradle on 03/29/2025
Source: https://www.ocafezinho.com/2025/03/29/lideres-do-ansarallah-dizem-que-escalada-dos-eua-no-iemen-nao-afetara-operacoes-pro-palestina/