WTF: August 2012 Archives

275x250.jpg An Australian man has unsurprisingly ended up in hospital after showing off with his 'fireworks between the buttocks' party trick, and it backfired.

The 23-year old had reportedly been attending a party in the Darwin suburb of Rapid Creek when he decided to show off with his party piece.

So he dropped his trousers and placed a firecracker between his buttocks before lighting it. In a shock to no-one but the man himself, he ended up with burns to his butt cheeks and privates.

Other party-goers contacted paramedic, but by the time they arrived the man had already taken himself to hospital … probably not sitting in the drivers seat.

It's understood the man was later transported to a specialist burns unit and could be fined for being in possession of fireworks beyond an approved period.




Lijit Search
Related Posts with Thumbnails