Man cooking squirrel started apartment block fire

275x250.jpg Ever wondered how cooking a squirrel for dinner could end up worse than it sounds? How about setting fire to your apartment block and causing a massive fire!

That's what happened in Michigan recently when a man was preparing his squirrel meal by removing the animal’s fur using a propane torch.

As a result of the blaze, which started on the third floor, twenty people were evacuated from the building as flames spread to the roof.

It's not known whether the man had enjoyed flame-grilled squirrel before, but the chances are he won't be trying that particular delicacy again any time soon.
.
blog comments powered by Disqus



Lijit Search
Related Posts with Thumbnails